Monday, 8 February 2016

February Sneak Peek Time!!!

 Welcome to our February sneak peeks, I am a day earlier than usual but a bit late posting at the same time.
And I want to wish everyone a Very Happy Chinese New Year! 
May the year of the monkey be full of Happiness and prosperity.


This is a very useful set for all those birthdays through the year, it's a versatile sentiment set, with so many possible Birthday sayings to suit both outside and inside your cards. It includes a selection of birthday candles and a sprinkling of dots to really add to the celebrations!
Pop Dot is a versatile polka dot stamp set, inspired by pop art and the comic designs using benday dots, you can use all four to create a half tone effect or individually for a full polka dot background. 
So to coordinate with the pop dot stamp set I decided I needed some dot stencils too, there are four sizes, I will grade them by size of dots to make it easy to gauge the scale.
Now I thought it was about time our mixed media beauties had some accessories and I have designed some cosy hats with the addition of fun pom poms. These will be available in both standard and mini size to complement the mixed media templates.
Which lead me to designing a knit stencil which can work very well to add texture and pattern to your mixed media clothing.
I've also designed a few pairs of glasses these will be available in both standard and mini size to complement the mixed media templates.

Thank you so much for stopping by, 
Pop back tomorrow for introductions with our new stamps and templates.
and there's still plenty of time to enter our
and
I am loving the entries so far, thank you :)

Enjoy a wonderfully creative New Years day!
HuGs Kim x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim