Friday, 20 May 2016

May's New Release in Shop!!!

Good morning thank you for visiting us yesterday for the introductions.
I just wanted to let you know all that May's release is already in 
the shop Yay!


And I thought I would show a sneak peek of a piece for my my Bucks Open Studios show using the butterfly on vellum...

I've used mini head & torso, with wavy central parting, female face, her face is coloured using pencils, her hair copics and the background acrylic paint.

And this is also a little peek at some new products coming soon...


Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your continued support, 
I hope you feel inspired to add some butterflies into your art.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Kim x



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE your new butterfly stamps! So many possibilities with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful butterflys Kim, you can't have too many!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim