Wednesday, 18 May 2016

May's Sneak Peek Time!!!

Good morning and welcome to May's sneak peeks!!!

We are only releasing one set this month, I have a busy month getting ready for my Bucks Open Studios exhibition. Yay so exciting and scary, but if you want to visit I will be open the whole two weeks, I will be selling prints, stamps, stencils templates and some new products not released yet!!! I will of course have my art supplies out and demoing most days, it would be lovely to see you, all the details are in the link.


Butterfly Pieridae

Don't we all love butterflies, I know it's taken me ages to get a butterfly set released so here is my first, it's so versatile the wings can be stamped in so many ways giving the impression of flight, there are three wing designs in three sizes plus a few smaller lovelies.

Pop by to find out more details in tomorrow's introduction.
There's still plenty of time to enter our current Black & White challenge
Thank you :)

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Exhibition Kim, I hope it goes really well for you! Love the sneak peek of the gorgeous butterflies... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, it is quite a new thing for me to do. I think I haven't stopped using my butterfly stamps since I've had them in my hands.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim