Friday, 17 June 2016

June's MDF Substrate in the Shop.

Good morning thank you for visiting us this week there has been a wonderful response, the team blew me away with their amazing samples WOW. I thought I would stop by to show you the last few substrates and let you know, that June's release is already in the shop Yay!

I've been having so much fun with these hanging circle substrates...

This is a sneak peek of something coming soon in Craft Stamper using the Portrait Media Blanks and the accessories kit:)

I have yet to create something with these beautiful wings... the detail the laser cuts is wonderful... artwork coming soon

Here's my three girls front and back, one will be enjoying a new home as she was sold in my Open Studios.

I hope you feel truly inspired and get to create art that's a bit more dimensional.


Thank you so very much for stopping by and your continued support.
Find a giveaway here
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! these all look like fun products to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you created with these. It is always enjoyable to see how the products are used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim