Monday, 13 June 2016

June's Sneak Peek Time!!!

 Good morning and welcome to June's sneak peeks!!!

This month Paperbabe Stamps is bringing something quite different although very familiar too! Have I confused you yet lol? I thought I would put Roger(my laser cutting machine) to work his magic on some MDF, yes he has spent quite a few hours getting just the right cut edge to bring us some fabulous shapes, to paint, stamp and most importantly construct...

I hope I've peaked your interest and you will pop by to find out more details in tomorrow's introduction.

Sorry if I'm not getting back to emails as quickly as usual, I'm out in my Garden Gallery as part my Bucks Open Studios exhibition and away from the computer.

There's still plenty of time to enter our current Anything Goes challenge
Thank you :)

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

  1. I've had so much fun with my design team kit,I can't wait to share my creation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim