Saturday, 30 July 2016

July's New Release is now in the shop...

I'm on a bit of a go slow today, it's been a very busy week with my darling sister's birthday celebrations finally ending with a trip to Les Miserables in the west end, quite magnificent, I had seen it twenty years before so quite an adventure down memory lane.

So, I've just finished uploading the new release in the shop yay!
Thank you so much to everyone who took part in our hop yesterday, the projects were outstanding, I feel honoured to have such a talented group of designers using my products!!! WOW!

So here they are...
click the pictures to take you to their listing...
These stamps sets are available as separate mini sets shown above or
as one large bundle at a special price.

I've also designed some coordinating substrates too.

Thank you so much for stopping by 
Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
Big Hugs Kim x




4 comments:

  1. How lovely... Have a wonderful weekend.. I look forward to receiving my order xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite release! I love all 4 sets! Me + Cute Critters = Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every stamp set! Such delightful designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim