Saturday, 2 July 2016

Mid Challenge Inspiration...

Good Morning the lovely Kerrie has made a beautiful project for our current challenge to help inspire you.
There's still time to enter as it's running until the 8th July...


Kerrie
Kerrie picked out the colours for her Project and coloured chosen Paperbabe Digital stamp 'Beach Babe Pin-Up' using my Copic Markers. I really enjoyed colouring this Beautiful image 'Beach Babe Pin-Up (Halter)' in Faint Line. I love using faint line Digi Images as it gives the no-line effect. I absolutely adore her hair so much detail makes for fun colouring. The Sentiment I used is a 'You Quote' red rubber stamp 'Be the Best Version of You'.

Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend!
HuGs Paperbabe Stamps Team x



3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim