Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Watercolour Masterclass Published in Simply Cards & Papercrafts Magazine!!!

Well, if you haven't seen already Paperbabe stamps are in issue 152 of Simply Cards & Papercrafts, which came out in the shops Friday Yay, Thank you Aimes.

Here's a little sneak peek...

My feature is amongst some awesome designers... mine's the Wonderful watercolour masterclass starting from pg 45. and there's fabulous Build-a-bike die & stamp set cover gift!

I had so much fun using watercolours and resists, there's a mixture of techniques and step by steps... I even had a go with the Prima Marketing paintables paper.

We didn't include the next two cards, I had made more than I needed to lol...
I love this card, I've used micro glaze through a stencil before adding a watercolour wash, I love the softness and I had a thing for heat embossing on vellum too, I love the effect of the words, the flower and the butterfly on the vellum.

This one is hard to see the masking under the butterfly wings, it sort of gives them a glow.

click pics for links
I've used my Birthday Wishes and Butterfly Pieridae sets throughout the whole masterclass, which are being offered to one lucky reader too Yay!

I hope you get your hands on a copy, it's a great read... and very inspiring!

We will be back on Friday for our next Paperbabe Stamps Challenge, 
hope to see you then, enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x




3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim