Sunday, 12 March 2017

Paperbabe stamps will be back on Hochanda...

Good Morning

Here's a little sneak peek at a project I will be demoing on Hochanda tomorrow at my 7am show... well early start, you might have to tune in in your pj's or watch it online and/or catch up.

I wanted to edit this picture but the RED turns crazy digital, super contrast and not true to life... so here's my pic as I took it, a bit dull maybe.



I will also be demoing Day of the Dead and Profile templates... or what's left if the last show is anything to go by...
Tune in at 10am and 1pm for those.


Thanks for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day.
HuGs Kim x


5 comments:

  1. Stunning creation as always Kim. thank you for reminding me about tomorrows shows. I look forward to the catch up.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, iv'e just watched the 10am show on hochanda. All i can say is WOW!! I have to be honest with you, that was the 1st time i had herd of Paperbabe (SORRY, where have i been??),haha. Now however, i need to see MORE, lol, as i think, well i know fro what i have seen, i am well n truely HOOKED on you products!! Please could you tell me, is hochanda the only way i can buy your products?? I cannot wait for the 1pm show. Thank you in advance, (((((crafty hugs))))) Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      Wow, thank you, I am so happy you enjoyed the shows, I mainly sell through Etsy... there's a button in the right menu that takes you right to my shop...
      I'm still in the process of replenishing my stock so don't be alarmed if things seem to be missing, I'm working on it.
      Enjoy a wonderfully creative day
      (((Crafty HuGs))) back Kim x

      Delete
  3. Hi Kim, I loved the shows! I have not had any of your stamps before but I have placed an order on your Etsy shop �� I can't wait to get started with the stamps and templates xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim