Good morning, I just wanted to show you a few more of the projects I created using the men's MDF media blanks...
This is just the head, it's the pompadour design and I've added one of the beards, this has so much potential, it could be added onto anything, or maybe left alone with a brooch back for a funky unique badge.
I have painted this using the gelli plate and acrylic paints, his fantastic beard I used bubble wrap for the circle texture, love that. I've stamped his face and added shadows and details with pencils.
Here he is sporting a pair of glasses, love how different he looks and how easy it is to personalise and customise.
This monocle was very simple to create by snipping it from the circle pair of glasses in the kit.
This one could very much lean towards fanart... he has a Harry Potter look about him. I used the Side Swept Bangs design.
I've also used the Gelli Plate to add colour to the pieces in acrylic paints, even the tie. This time I've adhered him to a wooden block which I have also painted.
His hair has the same gelli plate paint technique as the other guys beard.
I stamped his face, and pupils and coloured the rest in coloured pencils, I've added a little stubble from the face stamp set and smudged over it, as his face was looking too clean.
Now, my DS Dillon wanted to have a go and I just love his result...
It's all hand painted in acrylics and he worked out the shadow and highlights, pretty good for a thirteen years old.
This was just me messing about... trying looks and seeing which works, I laid book pages on the wet paint to act like a transfer to create the shirt.
This is a little slide show of the projects...
Thanks for stopping by there's still plenty of time to enter our current challenge.
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x