Wednesday, 13 September 2017

September's Sneak Peek(ish)

Good morning and welcome to some sneak peeks of a new substrate that a few of you may already have...

It's been quite some time since I released the male face stamp set and mixed media templates... all the way back in april last year, wow, so now you can probably guess that they would be making an appearance in mdf.

They were first launched on Hochanda back in July, and I'm only getting them into my shop now, well I hope you enjoy the introductions and exciting samples coming up over the next few days.

Tomorrow I will give you more details on the product and Friday we will have some lovely samples to inspire you.

Hope you stop by, Enjoy a wonderfully creative day
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, i'm hoping to share one of my makes with you over the weekend when the recipient has received it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim