Good Morning, I am sooo excited to announce that we are looking for new inspiring crafters to join our creative design team!
Ideally we ask that you be an active blogger and be willing to commit to creating art for each fortnight's challenge and participate in New release weeks and post it on your blog to help promote Paperbabe Stamps products available from our online stop.
If you’re not familiar go take a look, these are the products you would be working with as a member of our design team.
We are asking for an initial six month term with possibility of extension.
Have a read through the requirements and the benefits and get in touch by the 3rd Dec if you are interested.
Don’t be shy! If you have any questions then email me.
A few requirements:
- Passionate about creating!!! Mixed media, art journals, altered art, scrapbooking, card making and jewellery making, in fact anything papercraft or dimensional
- Have an active blog with detailed posts, photos & links to products used
- Take great photos of your projects we want to see your wonderful creations clearly.
- Create a project each fortnight which will be blogged, and photos/links posted and shared.
- Create samples/projects to promote new stamp/product launches and future TV shows
- Send us samples to showcase on TV and possible show stands (postage cost will be reimbursed)
- Promote Paperbabe Stamps products on your Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram (any social media platform you like to use!)
- An initial supply of stamps, and regular new stamps
- Discount on all orders at Paperbabe Stamps during your term.
- We will feature your work on our website, our blog and on our Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram accounts
- Your projects will be showcased on TV and on any craft shows and events.
- The possibility of demonstrating our stamps in the future, should you wish to
- A Design Team Blog Button for your blog
- DT guidelines document
- Support from us and the existing Design Team members
- The chance to be challenged to try something new!
- A happy, friendly, creative team.
GUEST DESIGNERS -We are looking for crafters who would like to take part during new releases or challenges.
SO... Ready to apply?
Email me with the statement PBS DT Submission in the subject line... by 3rd Dec 2017 midnight with:
An introduction telling me about yourself, to include:
- where you are from,
- what sort of crafting you love most
- what you would like to try
- a link to your blog and any online galleries you upload your projects to
- details of any forums you are a member of
- details of any other designs teams you are currently on or have been on within the last 12 months.
- Photos of three of your favourite projects
- Tell us why you’d like to be on this design team
We are looking for new DT members from all over the world, so international applications are most welcome!
Our DT Call closes on Sunday 3rd December, and if you are successful we will contact you shortly after this date.
The DT term will start in January 2018, giving you plenty of time over december to enjoy your first exciting package of Paperbabe Stamps product.
Good Luck and Have a wonderfully creative day
Looking forward to seeing your application