Good Morning, so happy you could join us for our first day of Introductions...
I hope you are enjoying a lovely half term, although the weather has other ideas, it might be nice to have a few creative days crafting of course(any excuse)
I thought I would start on the eye templates...
These are already extremely useful for me, I have had bits of post it note masks hanging round my craft space for too long, and I felt it filled a great need for people when using the face stamp sets. They are laser cut mylar, meaning they will be reused again and again, simply wipe clean and save for your next project. They are available in Standard and Mini to co-ordinate perfectly with the face stamps available. They also come with instructions included.
- Mixed Media Eye Templates will be available for purchase on Sat 2nd June.
- They will sell individually, they will retail at £0.50.
- There are sufficient templates to match the stamp set you wish to coordinate with, it includes the eye piece and the outer mask piece too.
A few steps to help explain the idea, the eye templates will come as a pair and you might want to trim them apart. I use a little washi tape to secure to my artwork. As a guide you will see the stamped eye in your masked area, this should help with any halo that the mylar might produce.
Next is this Rabbit Hole MDF Layered Frame kit,
I wanted to expand on the ornate frame idea with a added dimensional element. These co-ordinate well with the previously released Alice collection, but certainly isn't exclusive to that theme, the idea is to paint your picture on the back piece and frame it with the next layer.
- Rabbit Hole MDF Layered Frame kit will be available to purchase on Sat 2nd June.
- The kit will retail for £9.99
- There are six pieces in this kit, including two hanging discs and two spacer discs to help make the picture float from the wall when hanging.
- The MDF is 3mm thick, and is approximately 29cm(11 1/2") round.
Now onto my sample
Now it's time to head over for even more stunning projects from our very talented...
Thank you so very much for stopping by and your continued support.
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim & the Team x