Welcome to our November release, we will be showcasing new face stamps and mixed media templates this month...
Female 3/4 View Left Dinky
Let's introduce the 3/4 view version of the dinky female face, yay... I have tried to combine different elements in these faces, the heads can also be used with the neck and torso from our previous releases... as they all are on the same scale, which means you can really have fun playing with them. There is also the head and torso template available too, great for masking.
- Female 3/4 View Left Dinky will be available to purchase on Sat 16th Nov.
- The Set will retail for £7.99
- The coordinating Head and Torso template at £0.75
- The set includes two faces/heads approximately 4 x 5.5cm(1 1/2 x 2 1/8") and the neck image is about 4.5 x 6cm(1 6/8 x 2 3/8") Freckle clusters are about 0.7 x 2.5cm(2/8 x 1").
3/4 View Dinky Template: Set 1
We have brand new hairstyle designs to go with our 3/4 view faces. There are three in this set, which will be a great addition to your collection, and remember the left style templates can also be used with the right facing stamp set as they are semi transparent and allows for easy line up and steps.
- 3/4 View Dinky Mixed Media Templates Set 1 will be available to purchase on Sat 16th Nov.
- The templates will retail for £7.49 per set.
- The Hairstyle designs when drawn with the templates measure approximately from 6.5 - 10cm(2 1/2 - 4")wide and 12 - 17cm (4 6/8 - 6 6/8")long
- There are three styles in each set, they also include the negative for further creative uses.
And now onto some samples... you'll find more details on my blog
Using the whimsical waves, with the pixie ear 3/4 view face left, and the torso stamp.
This card features the Micro Fringe Long, with the female face and torso stamp.
I created a few stickers to add to my collection, this uses the cute messy buns template with the pixie ear face.
Do visit the rest of the team to see their amazing creations...
Thanks so much for stopping by, Enjoy a wonderfully creative day and
hope to see you tomorrow for more introductions...
HuGs Kim & the Team x